START HERETo start at the beginning of this site - please visit the:
The actual Thirty Day Challenge began on August 1st, 2008. But you can start anytime. There is some "Preseason" training that gives you a chance to familiarize yourself with basic tools and skill sets that will be critical to your success as you go through the challenge. To get the most out of this free training - join the
Oh, and try to get on a team. People sign up daily - you can find open teams or start your own within the 30DC forums under "Team Talk"
If you recently signed up and feel like you're way behind - not to worry. Try the Preseason Catch-Up Page
About Steve & StephenFather and Son, 37 and 10 - taking the Thirty Day Challenge together and sharing our notes on what we learn about earning money online...
The Walking Dead Roa… on Thirty Day Challenge Preseason… ed sheeran love song… on Thirty Day Challenge Preseason… Alex on Day Twenty-Six | Thirty Day… Willian Kempa on My Economic Stimulus Idea Justin on The Economy Doesn’t Have…
- UntitledFriendFeed was shut down on April 9, 2015. We maintained the service since we joined Facebook in 2009, but the number of people using FriendFeed had been steadily declining and in the end, the community was just a fraction of what it once was. Given this, we decided that it was time to start winding things down. We want to thank you all for being such a terr […]
- UntitledDear FriendFeed community, We wanted to let you know that FriendFeed will be shutting down soon. We've been maintaining the service since we joined Facebook five years ago, but the number of people using FriendFeed has been steadily declining and the community is now just a fraction of what it once was. Given this, we've decided that it's time […]
- Custom FriendFeed themes and a way to show them offWhen we launched FriendFeed themes we mentioned some improvements we wanted to make, and here they are! Choose how people see your FriendFeed profile Starting today, people who visit your profile will see it in the theme you've chosen. If you'd prefer visitors not to see your theme, you can turn it off on your settings page. You can also choose the […]
- FriendFeed accepts Facebook friend requestWe are happy to announce that Facebook has acquired FriendFeed. As my mom explained to me, when two companies love each other very much, they form a structured investment vehicle... The FriendFeed team is extremely excited to become a part of the talented Facebook team. We've always been great admirers of Facebook, and our companies share a common visio […]
- FriendFeed API v2: Out of beta, OAuth for installed applicationsTwo weeks ago, we launched version 2 of the FriendFeed API in beta. Since then, we've watched how developers have been using the API and collected a lot of their feedback. We've implemented some changes, and now, we're ready to remove the beta label! In addition to removing the beta label, we also added support for using OAuth in applications […]
Tag Cloud#30dc 30 day challenge 30DC transcripts Add to Google Reader AdWords Adwords campaign affiliate marketing Amazon backlinks bloglines checking your blog ranking content CPC Dan Raine decision day economic situation economic stimulus Ed Dale Ed Dale Mankini Ed_Dale favorites feeds Flock Flock Add-ons Friendfeed girly swot Google Adwords Google Alerts Google Analytics Google keyword tool Google Reader Google Subscribed Links GuruBob Immediate Edge internet marketing iphone keyword phrases keywords magnificent symphony of four parts making money online Market Research Market Samurai onlywire options PicLens preferences Preseason RSS feed searching SEO for FireFox slippery copy social bookmarking Social Marker socialmarker.com Speeding up Flock Squidoo StumbleUpon Summize tabs tags Thirty Day Challenge Thirty Day Challenge Internet Marketing Small Business Thirty Day Challenge Toolbar thirty day challenge transcripts Thirty Day Challenge TV Traffic Twhirl Twitter TwitterBar Ubiquity Weebly WordPressDirect wordpressdirect.com work flow YouTube
- 13,196 hits